Leaves may be losing their green, but you should definitely keep the hue in your wardrobe. With a wide selection of tones to style, it’s a versatile, gorgeous transitional color for fall. So, ignore the trees - green should remain a staple in your closet.
For larger pieces, like dresses and skirts, consider emerald to add depth to your outfit. Deeper green exudes elegance – there’s a reason green signifies royalty. For accessories, feel free to contrast with other colors. For example, forest flashes add excitement to earthy brown boots, while bold lime is a bright companion to a scarf’s foundational navy.
1. Papermoon - Eco Leather Trench Coat - $550
2. A/Raise - One Shoulder Ruffle Maxi Dress - $730
3. Caviar Jewellery - Pearl Eye Drop Earrings - Gold - $220
4. Mariam Gvasalia - Snakeskin Square Toe Ankle Boots - $725
5. Simple or Not - Beti Leather Tote - $275
6. Ganor Dominic - Enyo Perforated Leather Boots - White - $795
7. Evolve - Cushion Bag - Green - $285
8. Evolve - Eclipse Mini Bag - Beige/Taupe - $245